20 May 2019.
Engineering Summer Internship Program at BiscoMisr company 2019
If you’re looking for an unforgettable & unique internship opportunity, you have come to the right place! apply today and find out what it’s like to be an intern at BiscoMisr.
Kellogg’s Egypt is pleased to announce its Summer Internship Program that will last for 10 weeks starting mid-June till end of August in Engineering, and Supply Chain Departments. The Summer Internship Program is considered as flagship student experience at Kellogg! During this 10-week, paid summer program, the students are given robust project work tied to real business needs to help them launch their professional careers. It’s focused on professional development through manager and mentor support, mid-term and final performance reviews, as well as a final presentation to leadership.
At the conclusion of the intern program, all students return to Kellogg Headquarters for the annual Finale Meeting where they hear from our senior executives and present their business contributions to leadership.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- For Engineering Internships: Engineering majored (Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electrical, Industrial).
- For Supply Chain internships: Supply Chain Management or Engineering majored in (Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Mechatronics) majors.
Starting mid-June till end of August.
- Students graduating in 2019 & 2020.
- Good Command of English Language, MS Office, especially Excel & Power point.
- GPA: Minimum Good.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong math and analytical skills.
- Ability to demonstrate creative, yet practical problem-solving skills.
- Extracurricular activities are a must.
- Previous internship experience is a plus.
This is a Paid Opportunity.
First Step: Create an account on ”www.Wuzzuf.net”.
Second Step: Apply to the internship position.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Mennat Allah Ayman / Egypt “
Reviewed by” Mariem Memmi / Tunisia “
” Samira Shehta / Egypt “
MARJ3 Scholarships team