The first phase : 15 June 2019,
The second phase : 20 July 2019.
Creative Biolabs Scholarship Program.
As a leading custom service provider specialized in the field of antibody production and engineering, Creative Biolabs is always happy to support young and ambitious talents in this field. In an effort to further support their research and higher education in the medical and science-related field, Creative Biolabs is proud to announce its 2019 Scholarship Program for awarding $1,000 to an outstanding college student.
Creative Biolabs has established a universal antibody humanization platform to develop high affinity human monoclonal antibodies derived from non-human primates (NHPs). This platform, known as Hi-Affi™ human antibody platform, can offer higher affinity antibodies than humanized antibodies originated from other species, such as widely used murine antibodies.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Molecular Biology
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
The winner will be announced on August,1 2019.
- Enrolled as a freshman, undergraduate, graduate or Ph.D. student at an accredited college or university.
- Majors in a science related field such as Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, and Molecular Biology, are encouraged.
- Earn a cumulative average grade of a B (3.0 GPA).
- Academic ability: In addition to GPA, The scholarship also takes your detailed learning plan into account.
- Leadership: Ability to organize and positively influence others in and out of school.
- Social concerns: Purposeful and meaningful participation in volunteer, community service or other public service activities.
$1,000 Award to an outstanding college student to support the winner’s listed university in the application for the awarded semester.
The Program sets up two phases of selections.
6 candidates will be selected through the first writing ability test by Creative Biolabs Selection Committee.
First Step : During the first phase, students should complete the following process:
- Fill out the online scholarship application Form from here.
- Select your favorite one from 6 science-related topics in the application form and submit a written essay of 800-1,000 words with your own penetrate understanding.
- The essay should be totally original and grammatically right.
Second Step : During the second phase:
6 candidates should select one from the other 5 topics (must be different from the first phase’s topic) and submit a PPT of 10-12 pages or a video for at least 5 minutes about the topic you choose.
- PPT or video should be totally original.
- A detailed and clear lecture note is required for each page/frame.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
“Pastashia Youssef/ Egypt“
Reviewed by” Reem Khaled / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team