01 November 2018
At Coachable we know paying for university can be challenging, especially with the cost of tuition increasing and student financial aid resources decreasing. We want to give back to the community and help support students financially so they can remain focused on their studies.
CQUniversity is Australia’s largest regional university, a leader in online education and ranked among the world’s top 600 universities.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Business, Accounting and Law
- Creative, Performing and Visual Arts
- Education and Humanities
- Engineering and Built Environment
- Engineering Trades
- English, Work and Study Preparation
- Information Technology and Digital Media
- Psychology, Social Work and Community Services
- Science and Environment
- Service Industries
- Transport and Safety Sciences
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- Full-time students only
- Able to provide confirmation of your enrollment in a secondary or tertiary institution and details of your degree, diploma or course of study
- The successful applicant will be selected based on their written essay of 1000-1500 words on “The Importance of Sports”, academic potential and their ability to meet the criteria.
- The successful applicant will be selected based on their written essay, academic potential and their ability to meet the criteria.
How will I know the outcome of my application?
Coachable will announce the winner on December 1st and September 1st. The winner will be notified by email and a phone call. We will display the result on our website the same day.
First Step: Application should include:
- Written submission
- Confirmation of enrolment
Second Step: Send your written submission and supporting documents(Written submission-Confirmation of enrolment) including your complete name, phone number, email address, University name and School to [email protected]
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Manar Ali/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Ola witwit/ Iraq ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team