This is a rolling advertisement and candidates can apply any time during the year.
As a part of the IoE initiative, IISc has created the Raman Post-Doc Program, a highly selective Post-Doc program with 50 positions. The Institute invites applications for intensely motivated individuals with an established record of high quality research,for the positions of Raman Post-Docs.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Ecological Science
- Cell Biology
- Molecular Biophysics Unit
- Molecular Reproduction
- Development and Genetics.
- Inorganic and Physical Chemistry
- Materials Research
- Organic Chemistry
- Solid State and Structural Chemistry
Physical and Mathematical Sciences
- High Energy Physics
- Instrumentation and Applied Physics
Electrical, Electronics, and Computer Sciences
- Computer Science
- Communication Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Systems Engineering.
- Aerospace Engineering
- Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Product Design
- Sustainable Technologies
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Biosystems Science
- Nano Science
- Data Sciences
- Management Studies.
Other Interdisciplinary Centres
- Sustainable Transportation
- Urban Planning
- Climate Change
- Energy Research
- Water Research
- Physical Systems.
Further details about the various departments and interdisciplinary centres, faculty profiles, academic programs, and areas of research are available at the departmental websites and also here
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
In exceptional cases, the duration may be extended by one more year.
- Ph.D. with First Class or equivalent (in terms of grades, etc.) in the preceding degree and a good academic record throughout.
- Candidates who are expecting to submit the Ph.D. thesis shortly may also apply but their applications will be considered only after thesis submission.
- Candidates should preferably be less than 32 years of age at the time of applying.
- Selected candidates will receive a consolidated monthly package of Rs. 1 Lakh ($1,423.10) . In addition, they will receive a research grant of Rs. 8 Lakhs ($11,372.40) per year.
Candidates must first contact a faculty member in the Institute who is willing to host the candidate. A consent letter or consent email is required from the faculty member as a part of the application package. Candidates should apply using the fillable PDF form. The following documents are required along with the application.
(1) Curriculum Vitae with a list of all publications
(2) PDF files of at least two and up to five important publications
(3) Proposed research plan (up to 500 words)
(4) Consent letter or email from faculty member as mentioned above.
(5) Any other relevant information the applicant may like to furnish
The filled-out PDF form must be saved as a PDF file, and a single PDF file needs to be made along with the required documents. This single PDF file must be emailed to the Registrar, Indian Institute of Science at the email address: [email protected], with a copy to the chair of the Department/Centre in which the candidate would like to work and to the faculty memberwho is willing to host the candidate.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Suhayla Hamed/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Hend Younis / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team