1 June 2020
Digital Leadership Scholarship
Digitalisation is undisputedly one of the main challenges of our time. Full of opportunities but also of pitfalls – this sweeping change is transforming political decision-making in ways complex and manifold. As public administration and regulatory bodies are slow to adapt, the ability to understand and shape this process is crucial for leaders and decision-makers across sectors and industries. The Digital Leadership Scholarship is intended for those who wish to acquire the tools necessary for analysing and responding to these challenges.
The Executive MPA is designed for leaders who want to acquire the knowledge and tools needed to address the challenges of modern governance. The programme provides participants with a solid foundation in principles of governance, public policy and management, empowering them to lead teams and organisations, shape decision-making and manage change in the workplace.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Leading innovation and managing change
- Digitalisation and big data
- Global governance frontiers
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- A good higher education degree in any discipline (typically, Executive MPA participants have a background in business/economics, law, social science or natural sciences).
- at least two years of relevant work experience.
- proficiency in English.
- Up to two full scholarships are available, each worth 32,500 EUR.
First Step: Create an online account in application portal and follow the step-by-step instructions. Fill in the online application carefully and completely.
Second Step: Please upload the required supporting documents in .pdf format to the online application portal:
- Your curriculum vitae (in English or German)
- A letter of motivation (in English or German, preferably in English – two pages or 900 words maximum)
- Copies of official academic transcripts and diplomas of all attended universities. Every transcript must include a transcript key (an explanation of the grading system). If these documents are not in English or German, the applicant needs to provide us with a certified or notarised translation into English or German. Hard copies are not required until after acceptance into the programme.
- Two letters of reference (in English or German, else a certified or notarised translation into English or German), of which at least one should come from the applicant’s current or last employer. The second can be issued by an academic referee or a former employer. Applicants who undergo an annual performance evaluation by their employer can replace one of the reference letters with this document. The Hertie School may decide to contact the referee(s) to confirm the authenticity of the issued document(s).
Letters of reference can also be sent to the admissions team by the referee directly, either as an email attachment to empa-admissionshertie-schoolorg, or via regular mail to: Hertie School, Recruitment and Admissions, Friedrichstr. 180, 10117 Berlin, Germany.
Letters of reference should be on an official letterhead (if applicable) and include an original signature. Contact details of all referees should be listed in the “References” section of the online application portal. Letters of reference can also be handed in after the application deadline.
- An English proficiency certificate (for non-native English speakers, if applicable).
Third Step: Submit Your Application.
For more information click here
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Rokaia El kholy/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Hager Darwish/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team