Applications are accepted year-round.
KAUST Visiting Student Research Program Internship
KAUST Visiting Student Research Program Internship is an opportunity for exceptionally qualified international 3rd baccalaureate or above and Master students to conduct research with faculty mentors in selected areas of basic and applied research projects.
Each Year they Select 130 Students in 150+ Projects available from around the world for the KAUST International Internship Program to drive students with insatiable curiosity and strong academic performance to gain unparalleled opportunities to pursue their research questions under the guidance and support of KAUST faculty mentors.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Electrical Engineering.
- Earth Science and Engineering.
- Computer Science.
- Chemical Science.
- Plant Science.
For more information about the projects, check the link.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Each program lasts from 3 to 6 months.
- 3rd Year and above Baccalaureate or Masters Students.
- GPA 3.5/4 or 14/20 (ECTS B).
- Strong verbal and written English Skills. Recommended levels, minimum TOEFL score of 79 on the IBT (Internet Based Test) or 6.0 on the IELTS (International English Language Testing System).
Note: Current PhD candidates, KAUST students or KAUST alumni are ineligible to apply.
The internship covers:
- USD 1000 Monthly Stipend.
- Private Bedroom/Bathroom.
- Visa And Airfare Fees.
- Health Insurance.
- Social And Cultural Activities.
- Access to Core laboratories and major research and community facilities.
First Step: Make sure that you have the following documents:
- Official Transcript(s) in English from current and previous institutions.
- Letter of Recommendation.
- Valid Passport.
- Statement of purpose.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
Second Step: Choose your internship program from here.
Third Step: After choosing your program, fill the first application with your personal data and create an account with your username and password.
Fourth step: After that, check your mail which will include the link for the internship program application. Fill it out and upload the documents then click “submit”.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Mohanad Ashraf/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Ahmed Elgarf/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team