one month after submitting the Application
–Nasr City (5 Mahmoud El Meligy St, 6th District)
–Smart Village (Building 147 B – Kilo 28 Cairo Alex Desert Rd)
3 Months Professional Training Program from the (NTI) in Technologies Cyber-Security, Embedded Systems and Big Data Science.
H.E. Mr. President Abdel Fattah ElSisi launched the technology learning initiative “Next Technology Leaders (NTL)” to build capacity of young calibers on the latest information in Technologies Cyber-Security, Embedded Systems and Big Data Science
The Ministry of Communications and Information Technology (MCIT) leads executing the NTL Initiative through the Information Technology Industry Development Agency and the National Telecommunication Institute.
Capacity building is to be orchestrated through the establishment of integral, practical, high-quality learning ecosystem, centered on the learner and supported by a distinctive content prepared by NTI Academic Staff members and through the collaborative effort with leading companies
Specializations for studying on this opportunity:
Big Data Science
- The applicant must be Egyptian.
- Graduation from 2013 or beyond.
- Full-time study during the scholarship period.
- Passing the acceptance tests (IQ tests, language, and technical tests) and personal interview.
- He has completed his military service or is exempted or delayed.
Required papers in case of acceptance:
– Copy of the Military Certificate.
– Copy of the National ID card (identical to the original).
– Copy of Graduation Certificate.
– 2 Personal photos.
– full-time confirmation of the grant (will be sent when you accepted in the grant)
- There are no fees (100% of the cost of the training course is free).
- The trainee will receive a certificate in the course submitted to him after the completion of the course successfully.
- Monthly incentive bonus 1000 LE.
First Step: Visit the NTI website registration here
Second Step: fill this Application here
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Ahmed Gafer /Egypt“
Reviewed by” Ahmed Elsayed/ Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarships team