15 September 2019.
University of Waikato International Excellence Scholarship
This University of Waikato is committed to delivering a world-class education and research portfolio, providing a full and dynamic university experience, distinctive in character, and pursuing strong international links to advance knowledge.
University of Waikato offers the International excellence scholarship for talented international students who demonstrate excellent academic achievement and the potential to become global ambassadors for the University of Waikato.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
Any field offered by University of Waikato for undergraduates and postgraduates studies (except the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) and Master of Philosophy (MPhil)).
- If you applied on the 15th of September you will be applying for T semester which will be in November 2019.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of Jordan and Iran.
- Not currently be enrolled at the University of Waikato.
- Must not have paid fees at the time of application.
- Be applying to enroll for the first time in either an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the University of Waikato.
- If they have studied in a New Zealand high school, be an international student who has completed Year 13 and who complies with the requirements of Immigration New Zealand (INZ) for the full tenure of the Scholarship.
- Not be classified as a domestic student.
- Have met the University of Waikato’s English language requirements for admission or have an offer for the Certificate of Attainment in Academic English at the University of Waikato, prior to beginning studies.
- Have received a Formal or Conditional Offer of Place from the University of Waikato.
- In the year of tenure, be commencing a full-time programme/s of study with a total duration of not less than 12 months at the University of Waikato.
- Be residing in New Zealand for the tenure of the scholarship and may only study a maximum of 50% of their course online (if this option is available).
- Not be coming to the University of Waikato via a sponsoring body.
- Not be coming to the University of Waikato on a Guaranteed Credit Arrangement or through a study abroad or student exchange agreement.
The scholarship provides a value up to NZD $10,000.
First Step: You have to receive Conditional or Formal Offer of Place from the University of Waikato.
Second Step: Fill the personal statement, from here.
Third Step: Fill the online application form. click here.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Esraa Mohammed Hashem/ Egypt “
Reviewed by “ Nada Ahmed/ Egypt and Samah Gacem/ Algeria ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team