31 May 2020.
London, United Kingdom.
In accepting a scholarship from Regent’s University London, you will be required to sign up to our Scholars’ Charter. The Regent’s Scholars’ Charter sets out both the academic standards to which you will need to adhere and details the ambassadorial role you will take in order to positively raise the University’s profile.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Film & Screen (Screenwriting & Producing).
For more information: Here.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- Applicant must be holding an offer from Regent’s University London on (BA (Hons) Screenwriting & Producing) at the time the competition closes.
- £7,000 towards fees for one standard programme duration.
- Applicant must apply on programme on Regent’s University. Here
- Fill all the information on the application form.
- Submit all supporting documentation on the application form:
- Applicant must submit:
– A short drama script, of up to 5 minutes in length.
– 1,000 words statement answering the following question: ‘Why would be a Robert McKee International Screenwriting scholar be important to you?’.
Note: If shortlisted, you will be invited to interview (face-to-face or Skype) with members of the Film, Media & Performance team at Regent’s. You will be asked to discuss your short drama script and points from your statement, as well as answer other interview questions.
*how they judge : We are looking for scholars who not only have the ambition to work as screenwriters, but who have already considered the application of classic story design to their own cinematic or theatrical ideas.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Ghada Rafaat / Egypt “
Reviewed by” Akram Salah / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team