5 January 2019
Lead2030 Challenge for Goal 4 Supported by Credit Suisse.
A $50,000 grant from Credit Suisse – Lead2030 Challenge for Goal 4. Powered by Credit Suisse, Lead2030 will find, fund and accelerate youth-led solutions for the 4th Global Sustainable Development Goal, and enable young innovators to scale and accelerate their impact.
Credit Suisse is proud to support the Lead 2030 Challenge for SDG 4. The challenge seeks to support scalable youth-led solutions that:
- Education systems
- Education technology (Edtech)
- Providing or facilitating access to education
- Enhancing the measurement of outcomes/impact of education investments
- Creative funding models for education.
- All submissions will be reviewed by a panel comprised of Credit Suisse personnel, education specialists, and investors.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
12 months of mentorship from a team of Credit Suisse employees and partners. The mentorship team will work to accelerate your solution by assisting with aspects such as:
- Business strategy
- Best practices for data collection
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Product design
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
12 months of mentorship from a team of Credit Suisse employees and partners.
- The age between 18 – 30.
- Well-structured time horizon, identified key stakeholders and beneficiaries.
- Readily available, in or past implementation phase.
- Solutions must have a positive social impact, for example generating employment, eradicating poverty, or developing skills.
- Impacts of solutions must have been adequately measured and/or be measurable.
- Must be able to achieve efficiency and to survive on their own through the resources they generate and/or the investments and donations they attract.
- Potential to perform as well or better after expanding in scope or size.
- A $50,000 grant from Credit Suisse
First Step: Fill the online application Here.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Lubna Albadawi/ Syria “
Reviewed by” Ahmed Samy/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team