10 April 2019, for students starting in September 2019.
10 November 2019, for students starting in January 2020.
Brussels School of International Studies Scholarship (PGT).
Brussels School of International Studies offers a partially funded scholarship in the form of a partial fee waiver of €8,000 for MA or LLM students.
The Brussels School of International Studies (BSIS) award approximately €130,000 worth of scholarships each year. They are looking for the brightest and best students, who will become ambassadors for BSIS in the future. They are looking for those with an excellent profile and strong academic potential.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- International studies
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- Applicants should be holding an offer to study at the Brussels School of International Studies, for any of the MA or LLM degrees.
- Applicants should hold or be expecting a first degree with the equivalent of a first class honors degree or a GPA of greater than 3.5 on the American system (or equivalent).
- Open to UK, EU, and overseas fee-paying applicants.
- Open to full-time students only.
- Scholarships will be awarded in the form of a partial fee waiver of €8,000.
First Step: You must receive an offer for MA or LLM program at the Brussels School of International Studies by following these steps :
- Select your course from the course finder Here.
- Click apply and register for a new user account.
- Fill your personal details, course details, qualifications, experience, referee details and finally upload any documents that you feel are relevant to your application.
- Submit your application before 31 July 2019.
Second Step: Write a short essay (500 words), the title of which will be announced in February 2019.
Third Step: Send your essay to [email protected] with the subject line: “Scholarship application Firstname SURNAME application number”, for example: Scholarship application Andrew SMITH 123456789.
Note: For students starting in September 2019:
Applications Open: 01 February 2019.
Applications Close: 10 April 2019.
For students starting in January 2020:
Applications Open: 01 October 2019.
Applications Close: 10 November 2019.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Lamis Moawad / Egypt “
Reviewed by” Shahira Aliwi / Syria ” and “Ola A.Khudhur/ IRAQ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team