October 15, 2018
2018 Annual International Art Contest
TAP is pleased to invite students to participate in our 2018 Annual International Art Contest. This contest is open to all students in elementary grades one through four, including students from private and public schools as well as home-schooled students.
Have you ever eaten food from another country? Have you ever shared traditions that are different from the ones in your family? Our lives are enriched by contact with people from other cultures. In a drawing or painting depicting two or more people from different cultures or countries sharing their traditional foods with each other. The artwork must include a one-sentence description.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Results will be announced by January 31, 2018.
- Only one piece per student.
- Entry may be a painting, drawing, collage, or other 2-dimensional work only.
- Only digital files will be accepted; photos or scanned images of artwork must be submitted in jpeg format (high resolution). Files may be emailed or sent on CD. We will not accept hard copies of artwork.
- Results will be announced by January 31, 2018.
- Theme: Sharing Food and CultureIn a drawing or painting depicting two or more people from different cultures or countries sharing their traditional foods with each other. The artwork must include a one-sentence description.
- There will be two prizes in each group:
- First place: $150.
- Second place: $100.
- (Prizes of comparable value will be awarded for those who reside outside of the United States.).
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Alaa Eddine Ghorab/ Algeria “
Reviewed by” Nermeen Mostafa/ Egypt & Chahineze Hakki/ Algeria ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team