The DAAD has launched its new scholarship programme “Leadership for Africa” with funding from the German Foreign Office. The programme supports 55 master’s degrees at German universities, with the exception of the subjects of human, veterinary and dental medicine, as well as law, art, music and architecture.
Two target groups:
1) Highly qualified refugees who hold refugee status1 and fulfil the necessary qualifications for Master’s studies in Germany.
2) Highly qualified academics from Ethiopia, Kenya, Uganda or Sudan.
Opportunity Focus Area:
– Language and Cultural Studies
– Economics and Social Sciences
– Mathematics/Natural Sciences
– Forestry and Nutritional Science
16 October, 2020
More than year
Degree Scholarships, Master Scholarships
Preview this opportunity in