30 June 2020.
Edinburgh Business School – Shaping ‘Women Entrepreneurs’ Scholarship.
The 30% Club GCC and Edinburgh Business School are delighted to announce that a full tuition scholarship to attend the full or part-time MBA programme at the Heriot-Watt University Dubai campus will be offered to an entrepreneurial woman.
Edinburgh Business School, Heriot-Watt University, has been helping working professionals become business leaders for over 25 years. The postgraduate programmes have accelerated the careers of over 21,000 of its graduates.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
1 year (full-time) / 2 years (part-time).
- You must have received and accepted an unconditional offer of a place on the full or part-time MBA programme at the Heriot-Watt University Dubai campus .
- Pay the deposit, before a scholarship application can be submitted.
Admission requirements to the MBA programme:
You’re expected to have:
- A recognised first- or second-class honours degree, or a qualification deemed to be equivalent by Heriot-Watt University
- A minimum of two years’ post-qualifying full-time professional work experience.
- Academic IELTS: 6.5 (with no score lower than 6.0 in each section) or other HWU recognised qualification.
- The Scholarship covers full tuition fees up to 100,000 AED.
First Step: Create an account here .
Second Step: Apply for the full or part-time MBA programme from here.
Third Step: Contact DubaiMBA@ebs.hw.ac.uk to apply for the Scholarship.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Yousra Alshaikh / Egypt“
Reviewed by” Nedaa Megahed/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships Team