30 November 2019.
Awaji Youth Federation Fellowship
The AYF program has been designed so that Fellows will be able to enhance their skills and abilities without being burdened financially while in Japan. As an Awaji Youth Federation Fellow, you will be employed by Pasona Group Inc. and enjoy the following benefits and conditions, while fees and government taxes are processed by Pasona.
- Business development based on regional revitalization.
- Overseas marketing.
- Advertisement Publicity.
- International Relations.
- Creative Culture.
- Leadership Skills.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- Second phase Skype interview Will be at December & January.
- COE &visa will be at January.
- Fellowship starts April 2020.
The applicant should:
- Have graduated with a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree.
- Have English ability of TOEIC 800 or equivalent for non-native speakers. (Fluent both in speaking and writing).
- Japanese language skill preferable.
- Be commitment to solving society’s problems and contributing to Pasona Group’s projects.
- Be open to staying on Awaji Island after the year at AYF and continuing to work on regional revitalization.
- Be core values of hard work, discipline and care for others.
- Be flexible, perseverance and resilience.
- Have the ability and drive to translate ideas into concrete action.
– Gross salary: JPY 250,000.
– Government fees and taxes: Approx. JPY 44,000/mo.
– Net salary per month: Approx. JPY 70,000 (after Program, Accommodation & Meals costs).
– Cost: JPY 90,000/mo.
– 5 days a week of working & learning.
– 10 days of paid leave available six months into the program.
– Cost: JPY 26,000/mo.
– Individual room in either Japanese or Western style.
– Utility costs such as electricity and Wi-Fi are included.
- Meals (Working Days only):
– Cost: JPY 20,000/mo.
– Although AYF attempts to accommodate Fellows with food allergies, special dietary needs or those following religious dietary practices including Halal diet, the dishes we provide are general buffet style.
First Step: Download the application“AYF_Application_2020“, and Read it carefully.
Second Step: Fill the application and answer all the following essays questions:
- How would joining AYF contribute to your intermediate and long-term goals? (150 – 200 words).
- Identify a global problem and solution you would like to work on while on Awaji Island with the AYF? (150 – 200 words).
- Write an essay on what you can do to revitalize Awaji Island for Pasona Group (400 – 500 words).
Third step: Send an up-to-date copy of your resume (maximum 2 pages) in PDF format.
Fourth Step: SEND ALL DOCUMENTS TO (the application ND THE CV):[email protected]
- If signature is done digitally, please email us this completed file in PDF format, but If it is done manually, please scan at least at 300 DPI and email us as a PDF document.
- Name the above documents using the following conventions:
– alpha3countrycode*_Surname_FirstInitial_application. – alpha3countrycode*_Surname_FirstInitial_cv.
- if you are accepted the second phase will be Skype interview.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Lamis Ahmed\ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Eman Morsy\ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team