The Greek Campus, Cairo, Egypt
Egypt Career Summit 2019
Why attend Egypt Career Summit?
ECS19 Will bring 200+ top professionals and experts in all career tracks, so you’ll have the chance to connect with the leaders behind the success of Egypt’s multinational/ local companies, banks, organizations, and startups. Be ready to learn from their stories, tips, and tricks of the latest trends in their sector and be inspired by their factors of challenges and success.
It’s two days of non-stop powerful talks, panel discussions, workshops, career mentorship/ coaching and networking.
ECS’19 Activities conducted by 200+ experts:
– 20+ Talks.
– 10+ Panel discussions.
– 90+ Workshops (You’ll have access to register in 2-3 sessions).
– Career Mentorship/ Coaching.
– Career circles with top-notch mentors.
– Networking with industry experts.
– Startups and partners stations offers and activities.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Finance, Accounting & Banking Track
- Commercial Track (Marketing, Business Development & Sales)
- IT and Tech Track
- HR, Training & Coaching Track
- Media, Advertising & Communication Track
- Supply Chain, Manufacturing & Project Management Track
- Research & Consulting Track
- Engineering (Oil & Gas, Communication, Construction) Track
- Design (Graphic) Track
- Quality & Pharma Track
- Development (NGOs – UN – CSR) Track
Arabic and English.
- Most activities, talks & sessions will be conducted in Arabic, however some of the materials & terminologies will be in English, so above average English fluency is required.
1-2 March 2019.
Who can attend?
- Whatever career field you are looking forward to pursuing, if you’re thinking of a career shift or even indefinite about your career yet. There’s always a place for you. Come and make your first steps worthwhile.
- University students and Recent graduates.
- Early Birds Fees: 250 EGP (Deadline 27 January).
- Late owl Fees: 350 EGP (Deadline 7 February).
- No tickets on door.
Pay the ticket fees by one of these methods:
- Online (Fawry or Credit Card) through this link.
- Talent Yard in Heliopolis (7 days/week from 10 to 10), Location: 84 Merghany street, in front of Kolyet Al-bnat metro station, near to Abo Shaqra, 4th floor: location in Google.
- Almaqarr in Greek Campus (7 days/week from 10 to 10): Location in Google.
- Payment Confirmations:
– In case of paying at Co-working spaces, you should get your ticket and you should keep it with you as payment evidence.
– In case of online payment, you should get an email confirming the payment and you should keep it saved as payment evidence.
- Full payments are non-refundable.
- For any Inquiries you can contact 01016906609/01033990426.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Abdelrahman sabry/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Doha Elamin/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team