30 October 2018 (2:00 pm local time zone)
United States of America.
Fortune Global Women’s Mentoring Program 2019
The U.S. Department of State and Fortune Most Powerful Women are proud to announce that the 2019 Fortune program is now accepting applications. The Fortune program is a public-private partnership that connects talented, emerging women leaders from all over the world with executive women mentors of Fortune’s Most Powerful Women Leaders for a three-week-long program; resulting in the expansion of professional networks and skill development opportunities.
The U.S. Mission to Egypt regularly conducts academic, educational, citizen, arts, and professional exchange programs. Partners such as the Fulbright Commission, AMIDEAST, Institute of International Education and the American Research Center in Egypt also offer exchanges.
- Business, Management.
- International Affairs.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- The three-week mentoring program will take place from March 24 through April 12, 2019.
- Emerging self-motivated women entrepreneurs; women leaders in the business and non-profit sectors who work in middle/upper management for non-U.S.-based corporations.
- Women who run their own businesses; or women who run business associations, foundations or NGOs.
- Very good command of English.
- Little or no experience living, working, or studying in the United States is preferred.
- This program should be a unique and special opportunity for the ideal candidate. Individuals who work for Fortune 500 companies abroad are not eligible.
- U.S. Government-funded.
First Step: Applications can be downloaded through this link and the requirements are as follows:
- Completed Application Form.
- Copy of National ID and/or bio passport page.
- Recent curriculum vitae.
- Two recommendation letters.
Second Step: Applications can only be submitted by post or hand-delivered to the US Embassy in Cairo as explained in the application instructions.
Note: Electronic submissions will not be considered.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Hussein Ahmed/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Rehab Ali/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team