31 December 2019
Janet Clarke Hall Women’s Scholarships 2019
These scholarships, worth between $5,000 and $10,000, are awarded to new and returning female undergraduate students on the basis of academic merit and community service for use towards residential fees.
To compete on the world stage, you need a world-standard education. At the University of Melbourne, you’ll gain an internationally recognised degree that will open doors to an outstanding future.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Architecture, building, planning and design
- Arts, humanities and social sciences
- Business and economics
- Information Technology and Computer Science
- Music and visual and performing arts
- Veterinary, agricultural and food sciences
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- The applicant should be a female undergraduate student living at Janet Clarke Hall.
- They will be selected according to the basis of the information provided in their application, their academic transcript, and the specific purpose of each scholarship.
- The scholarship is a payment of between $5,000 and $10,000 in three installments during term time.
First Step: Apply via the College website.
Second Step: Fill in your information here.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Esraa badawi/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Eman Morsy/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team