- For Spring term 2019: 11 January 2019
- For Fall term 2019: 3 May 2019
*There are 4 programs Each program has different deadlines So You must Register to Know Every Program Deadline.
Koç University Graduate Programe
The programs are designed to connect academia and the business community, to prepare the graduate students to be socially responsible global leaders and provide them with various career opportunities.
Koç University has emerged as a center of global excellence in science and education and is uniquely positioned to explore the overlaps of Medicine, Engineering, Science, Social Sciences and Administrative Sciences to further pursue basic and applied research and attract the best students and faculty members.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Graduate School of Business
- Tech MBA.
- Executive MBA.
- MSc Finance.
- CEMS Masters in Management (CEMS MIM).
- Koç University Masters in Management (KU MIM).
- Koç University Masters in Management Double Degree with University of South Carolina (The Darla Moore School of Business).
- Ph.D. Business Administration.
- Graduate School of Social Sciences and Humanities
- MA and Ph.D. Archaeology and History of Art.
- MA Comparative Studies in History and Society.
- MA, MD, and Ph.D. Design, Technology and Society.
- MA and Ph.D. Economics.
- MA and Ph.D. International Relations and Political Science.
- LLM Private Law / LLM Public Law and Ph.D. Law.
- MA and Ph.D. Psychology.
- MA European Joint Master in Social and Cultural Psychology – Global MINDS.
- Ph.D. Sociology.
- Ph.D. History.
- Graduate School of Sciences and Engineering
- MSc and Ph.D. Biomedical Sciences and Engineering.
- MSc and Ph.D. Chemical and Biological Engineering.
- MSc and Ph.D. Computational Sciences and Engineering.
- MSc and Ph.D. Computer Science and Engineering.
- MSc and Ph.D. Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- MSc and Ph.D. Industrial Engineering and Operations Management.
- MSc and Ph.D. Chemistry.
- MSc and Ph.D. Materials Science and Engineering.
- MSc and Ph.D. Mathematics.
- MSc and Ph.D. Mechanical Engineering.
- MSc and Ph.D. Molecular Biology and Genetics.
- MSc Optoelectronic and Photonic Engineering.
- MSc and Ph.D. Physics.
- Graduate School of Health Sciences
- MSc Medical Physiology.
- MSc Medical Microbiology.
- MSc Reproductive Biology.
- Ph.D. Reproductive Medicine.
- Ph.D. Neuroscience.
- Ph.D. Cellular and Molecular Medicine.
- MSc and Ph.D. Nursing (Turkish only).
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS,Turkey & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
According For Program.
- Master without Thesis (1 year, course based).
- Master with Thesis (2 years, courses and thesis).
- Ph.D (4 years, courses and thesis).
* For Details Click Here.
- Complete and submit the online application form for your program of interest with all the required documents, There are NO SEPARATE SCHOLARSHIP FORMS.
- Submitting an application without the required exam scores (GRE, TOEFL) significantly diminishes your admission chances and therefore your scholarship chances.
- All applications are evaluated on the academic merits of the candidate and not financial need.
- Scholarship results are communicated to candidates with the admission offer letter from the relevant Graduate School through the online application system and by email.
- For specific Master and Ph.D. scholarship terms and benefits awarded by each Graduate School please visit their websites.
- Master without Thesis (1 year, course based) 76.500 Turkish Lira
Approximately 11.000 USD
- Master with Thesis (2 years, courses and thesis) With
- 50% scholarship: 38.250 Turkish Lira Approximately 6.000 USD or
- With 100% scholarship: 0 Turkish Lira Approximately 0 USD to all admitted candidates, with Benefits awarded on Competitive Basis: Dormitory, Accommodation, Monthly Stipend, Health insurance
- Ph.D (4 years, courses and thesis) No tuition fees for any admitted candidates, 100% tuition and benefits scholarship based admission, Benefits awarded on a competitive Basis: Monthly Living Stipend, Dormitory Housing, Health insurance, Office space, Laptop
other benefits according to the graduate school (thesis related expenses, conference attendence, meal card, etc).
For more details Click Here.
First Step: Prepare your Application Documents :
- Statement of Purpose;
- Transcripts and GPA;
- English language proficiency test results (only TOEFL IBT is accepted and with a score of 80 IBT or higher);
- GRE or GMAT test scores (see specific program minimum scores);
- Referee contact details;
- Other documentation may also be required (Register to Know specific program requirements).
Second Step: Please check carefully the relevant Graduate School website for detailed guidance on admission requirements, eligibility, minimum scores and application deadlines.
Third Step: You can access the online application form Here
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Sara Aboziada / Egypt “
Reviewed by” Shorouk Nasser / Egypt and Alyaa Abdelraouf/ Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarships team