December 31, 2018
MEDfOR – Mediterranean Forestry and Natural Resources Management
MEDfOR is a two-year world-class Erasmus Mundus Master Course Programme focuses on the integrating theme of sustainability in Mediterranean forests and woodlands, which cover over 9 % of the Mediterranean region’s land area,
The objective of the MEDfOR master is to bring together the best expertise, human resources and facilities to educate the next generation of leaders in forestry and natural resources, and public and private land management throughout the Mediterranean region. It further aims to contribute to the solution of forestry, natural resources and environmental challenges throughout the region and the world..
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Forestry & Animal Science
- Economics, Business, Management
- Finance Energy
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- At least a bachelor degree on the field of economics or sciences
- High proficiency in English
The scholarship amounts to a total of € 49,000:
- A maximum of 3.000 € per year for travels costs
- 1. 000 € for accommodation;
- 9.000 € per year for contribution to participation costs (paid directly to the university in which you are enrolled); matriculation at two host universities, EMJMC administrative costs, access to all facilities and insurance;
- A maximum of 24.000€, monthly allowances of 1000 € each
Note: To get this scholarship,you must not have been a resident nor have carried out main activity (studies, work etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in one of these states: the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Turkey. Otherwise, applicants should apply as self-financed students. (For more information about the self-financed students click here)
First Step: Download the application form from here.
Second Step: thSende following list of documents, NUMBERED (1 to 6) and NAMED as below in pdf format.
- 1) Filled Application Form
- 2) Copy of Passport (as proof of Nationality)
- 3) Copy of place of residence (e.g. residence certificate or certificate from the candidate’s place of work, study or training)
- 4) Certified (translated) copy of university diplomas
- 5) Certified (translated) transcript of study results
- 6) (certified copy of) language test results: TOEFL, IELTS or Cambridge English Examinations (CAE).
- 7) CV – Curriculum vitae – European format is preferable
- 8) Two different recommendation letters sent by the referees themselves (one academic at least)
To know more information about the application steps, click here.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Mohamed Abdelrahman/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Hager Abosedaira/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team