1 February 2020.
VU Fellowship Programme (VUFP)-Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
The VU Fellowship Programme (VUFP) is a Merit scholarship programme for strongly motivated students with excellent study results to pursue a Master’s degree at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam.
All VUFP applications received by 1 February 2020 will be reviewed by the faculty of the applied for Master’s programme. Faculties then nominate applicants to the central scholarship committee, which subsequently awards scholarships to the most talented students. The award is based on the motivation letter, the quality of previous education and the student’s academic performance therein.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Art, Culture, and History
- Behavioral and Social Sciences
- Computer Science, Mathematics and Business
- Economics, Business, and Law
- Health and Movement
- Language and Communication
- Natural Sciences
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
one or two year
Only when a student was granted a scholarship from the beginning, then the scholarship can be extended if he/she achieved 100% of the credits of the first year.
- Candidates must be able to prove their academic excellence
- They must be admitted to an English-taught Master’s degree at VU Amsterdam starting per September 2020.
- Students with the Dutch nationality and/or a Dutch degree (given that the Dutch degree is used for admission) are not eligible for admission.
- Students following a one-year Master’s programme may not apply for the VUFP scholarship for a second year.
- Students already enrolled in a two-year Master’s programme who have not been awarded the VUFP scholarship in 2019/2020 are not eligible to apply for the VUFP scholarship 2020/2021.
Tuition fee waiver.
First Step: Register for Master’s programme
Students register for a Master’s programme in Studielink and after that in the VUnet portal.
Second Step: Submit VUFP application in VUnet. For VUFP application 3 documents in PDF format are required:
- Proof of excellence/ GPA.
- Motivation Letter.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Esraa Mohammed Hashem / Egypt “
Reviewed by “Rahaf Elkhodary/ Egypt “
MARJ3 Scholarships team