10 February 2019
Pink Lady – Pink Lady® Food Photographer of the year
Pink Lady® Food Photographer of the Year was founded by Caroline Kenyon and her team at The Food Awards Company, a Luke Johnson-backed venture. The idea for the Awards arose from two decades of experience commissioning photography and the wish to see this wonderful and vibrant sector of photography given the recognition it deserves.
The categories cover the full cultural range of the depiction of food in society – there is something for everyone. From styled food for magazines to images of families eating together in celebration of religious festivals, from depictions of the realities of food production to food growing in its natural setting.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Food styling
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Winners will be contacted around 6 April 2019
- Pink Lady® Food Photographer of the Year is open to professional and amateur photographers from anywhere in the world.
- For entry into the Junior Categories, the entrant must be 17 years or younger on the closing date.
- For entry into the Adult categories the entrant must be 18 years or older on the closing date.
- You can win £5,000GBP and the title of Pink Lady® Food Photographer of the Year 2019
- A single sum of £30.00 is required per adult entrant and allows up to 5 photographic entries. Further entries may be submitted at an additional fee of £6 per entry.
First Step: Register on the website from here.
Second Step: Apply to the competition from here.
Third step: A single sum of £30.00 is required per adult entrant and allows up to 5 photographic entries. Further entries may be submitted at an additional fee of £6 per entry.
Know more about the competition fees from here.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Hour Ahmed/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Rania Khalaf/ Egypt“
and “Hager Abosedaira/ Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarships team