31 March 2019.
L’Oréal Brandstorm 2019
An innovative competition like no other that has brought together ambitious students from all over the world for the past 27 years, This year we’re taking it a step further by introducing a new ultimate prize.
The aim of the Competition is to offer the students a pedagogical and professional experience and the opportunity to innovate within the beauty industry. This project is a part of the L’ORÉAL international human resources communication strategy and aims to enhance students’ entrepreneurial skills, creativity skills, and perception of the L’ORÉAL business..
*for more Details please Click Here
EGYPT, LEBANON, SAUDI ARABIA, UAE, KUWAIT, QATAR, TURKEY.
The Competition will start on October 1st, 2018 with the opening of the registration process and will end on May 24th, 2019.
- The Competition for UNDERGRADUATE AND GRADUATE STUDENTS.
- Students must be eighteen (18) years of age or older to participate.
- Students eligible to participate should not yet have acquired considerable professional experience (i.e. not more than two years of work experience.
- Internships, apprenticeships, summer job experiences and auto-entrepreneurial work do not account into work experience).
- The Teams of competition will consist of teams of each team that has 4 members of their choice or the entry of any team is incomplete.
- Participants participating in an international exchange programme, e.g. Erasmus or exchange students can participate for the home country or for the host country. Participants are only allowed to register under one team. The 3 members of a team must be studying in the same participating country (hereinafter the “Team”).
The travelling expenses (flight tickets and/or train tickets, transfer costs between airport/train station and the hotel or offices). The hotel accommodation.
At the World Finals, one prize will be awarded according to the criteria . This year, the reward will be a 3-month Intrapreneurship program. The winning team will get the opportunity to work at Station F as L’Oréal employees. There will be a deadline to begin the program until December 31st 2019. This award gives the opportunity for the winners to work on developing their Brandstorm project into a feasible business model. L’Oréal has the rights of all the intellectual property built by the students. L’Oréal will assign mentors and coaches to guide students throughout the program. The participants of the program will be paid according to L’Oréal payroll standards. More information on this will be given throughout the competition. In the case of a legitimate reason (refer to the below) in which one member cannot participate, they will be given a money award of 10,000 €. If 2 members cannot do the internship, then each of the 3 members will be given 10,000 € and there will be no intrapreneurship reward. Each Team and/or Team member will be wholly responsible for the payment of any tax, contribution or amount of any kind due in respect of the award of a prize under the Competition. In case a disqualification of a team member occurs, he/she will not attend the entrepreneurship and will not receive any prize money.
First Step: All the deliverable must be done in English.
- Go to the Platform: loreal.com;
- Click on to start the registration
- Follow the registration procedure and fill in the registration form, providing all mandatory information (first name, last name, e-mail address, password, country of origin, country of study, school or university, specialization, graduation date, field of study, linkedin account link and mentor’s email address).
- Click on to confirm their registration.
Third Step: When completing the official registration form, the Participants will be asked to accept the Official Rules. Failure to accept the Official Rules will prohibit the completion of the official registration forms. Participation in the Competition is subject to each Team’s online acceptance of the present L’ORÉAL BRANDSTORM Official Rules and the signature of the appropriate local documentation relating to the assignment of intellectual property and images rights, if any.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Sara Aboziada/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Ahmed Samy/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team