25 July 2018.
Anant Fellowship is the flagship program of Anant National University, a leading private university with design and sustainability at its core.
A one-year full-time post-graduate programme designed as a multi-disciplinary immersion to introduce young practitioners and students to new ideas, knowledge, and skills to question, evaluate, invent and redefine the Built Environment.
As an Anant Fellow you can expect to:
- Enhance your technical and core skills in architecture, design, and planning.
- Be trained to think broadly and deeply across topics like Green Urbanism, Earth Based Construction Techniques, Transportation, Anthropology, Sociology, and Economics, among others.
- Gain a deeper understanding of yourself and others and develop imaginative empathy.
- Collaborate with like-minded individuals from diverse disciplines and take up a Built Environment challenge with an opportunity for real-life impact.
- Become purpose-driven leaders who contribute to the larger society by creating unique Built Environment solutions.
In essence, you will be equipped with skills widely accepted by thought leaders as essential skills of the future – Empathy, Collaboration, Creative Problem Solving, and Leadership.
Specializations for studying on this opportunity:
- Environmental science and engineering.
- Civil and construction engineering.
- Social sciences.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- Open to students from all backgrounds. Preference will be given to students from the disciplines of architecture, design, planning, environmental sciences, civil and construction engineering, and relevant social science disciplines.
- Applicants must have a sound academic record and should have successfully completed an undergraduate or postgraduate degree before the start of the Fellowship.
- Applicants must be able to show a demonstrated commitment to improving the Built Environment and an understanding of the issues pertaining to the area.
- In the second year of the Fellowship, we are offering need-based scholarships up to 80% of the cost of Tuition, Boarding, and Lodging. Applicants are encouraged to apply early to increase their chances of getting scholarship assistance.
- Assistance to start your own innovative enterprise by providing seed funding for the best three start-up ideas in the space of Built Environment.
- Separate accommodation on twin sharing basis available for Males and Females. The hostel is equipped with all facilities for comfortable living including a Sports Room, Projector, Washing Machine, Wi-Fi connection etc. Transport is provided to and from the hostel.
The following elements will be considered to identify candidates with a strong, relentless commitment to making a change to the Built Environment:
- Online Application consisting of Worksample, Statement of Purpose, and Resume.
- Telephonic Interview.
- Personal Interview.
- Letters of Recommendation.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Engy Talaat /Egypt “
Reviewed by” Sarra Messili/ Algeria “
& “Mohamed Elsherbeny/ Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarships team