7 December, 2018
Yenching Academy of Peking University Fellowship 2019
The Yenching Academy is an elite postgraduate college of Peking University, located in Beijing, China. It hosts the Yenching Program, a highly selective, fully funded global fellowship program.
The Yenching Academy annually enrolls approximately 125 new students from both Mainland China and abroad, to study, live, and learn together. International students and students from Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan comprise roughly 80% of the student body.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Economics and Management
- Literature and Culture
- Philosophy and Religion
- Regional Studies
- History and Archaeology
- Law and Society
- Politics and International Relations
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any field, awarded no later than August 31, 2019
- An outstanding academic record
- Strong interest in interdisciplinary study of China
- A record of extracurricular achievement, community engagement and social responsibility
- Leadership potential
- English proficiency.
- Preference is given to candidates age 25 or younger as of August 31, 2019. For students from countries with mandatory military service, the age preference is 27 years old or younger.
- The scholarship covers:
- Tuition fees
- Living costs
- One round-travel trip fare
- Field study costs
First Step: Candidates may apply through Yenching Academy’s online application portal, from here.
Second Step: You should create an account on the Yenching Academy admissions portal and submit the following materials in English:
- Completed online application form.
- Personal statement (750 words or less).
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Official transcript(s).
- Diploma(s) or Certificate(s) of Enrollment.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- International English proficiency test score (IELTS Academic 7/TOEFL 100/Cambridge 180/CEFR C1 required).
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Mahmoud Saeed / Egypt “
Reviewed by” Haya Elazab/ Egypt- Islam Abo Eissa/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team