– Registration opens on August.
– Screening takes 2-4 weeks after submission.
– Ticket booking and accommodation will be open 2 weeks after acceptance.
Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
World youth forum 2018
World Youth Forum is a platform built by promising youth. It sends a message of peace, prosperity, harmony, and progress to the entire world. It engages youth from around the globe in an enriching set-up, allowing them to exchange views and recommend initiatives to decision-makers and influential figures. The forum is a chance for you to engage with top policymakers, network with promising youth from the region and the world that are determined to make our world a better place for everyone.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
– The role of world leaders in building and sustaining peace.
– Euro-Mediterranean cooperation: a strategic partnership.
– Humanitarian aids: responsibilities in confronting challenges.
– Resurrecting communities post-conflict: from the Marshall Plan to Syria.
– The role of soft power in countering intellectual extremism and terrorism.
– Day Zero: Water security in the wake of climate change.
– Volunteerism as a means towards a more integrated society.
– Agenda 2063: The Africa we want.
– How do we build future leaders?.
– Narrowing the Gender gap in the employment market.
– The Rapid Changes in the Energy Map: “What’s Powering the world?.
– Enabling the disabled persons: towards and integrated community.
– Employment opportunities in the AI age.
– Digital citizenship: digital rights and responsibilities in the Internet world.
– “MOOCs” and The Future of Higher Education.
– Does social media infringe on privacy?.
– E-sports: how Technology is utilized in sports? .
Arabic and/or English.
All World Countries.
From 2 to 6 November 2018.
WYF is platform by youth for youth to discuss different topics that occupy the world today and will shape the future. It is open to all youth of all nations. Youth that are influential in their communities and areas of studies are also encouraged to apply as speakers as well. If you are interested, please apply as per the below instructions and note that there are limited spots so fill in the application as soon as possible.
WYF offers you a variety of options to allow you to seize the upmost level of experience during your participation.
You can attend WYF as An Attendee, A Speaker, A Model participant, A Workshop participant Or World Youth Theater participant.
- What is the selection criteria as a participant?
- Age 18 – 40 years old
- Personal, Professional and Educational experience related to the forum discussed topics.
- What is the selection criteria as a speaker?
- Research paper about the session’s topic. Paper should not exceed 5 pages long (Times New Roman 12, 1.5 spacing)
- Updated CV.
- What is the selection criteria as a Model participant?
- Research paper about “Prospects of cooperation and integration between Arab African states” (Times New Roman 12, 1.5 spacing).
- Updated CV.
- What is the selection criteria as a Workshop participant?
- Research paper about the session’s topic. Paper should not exceed 5 pages long (Times New Roman 12, 1.5 spacing).
- Updated CV.
The conference covers accommodation, travel and dining costs.
Step 1: Fill in your Basic Information.
Step 2: Verify Your Email.
Step 3: Complete your Profile.
Step 4: Get your Account Approved.
Step 5: Receive your E-Invitation.
Step 6: Choose your desired Flight Dates.
Step 7: Receive your E-Ticket.
Step 8: Apply for Visa.
Step 9: Receive your Accommodation Details.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Mohammad Orabi/ Syria “
Reviewed by” Mayar Abdalla/ The Netherlands
and Ahmed Morsy/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team