The Feldberg Associates Strategic Communications Team is seeking to appoint an SEO Content Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity for a communications/journalism student that would like to learn and/or sharpen their skills in the SEO world and make a real-world difference.
You will be playing an active role in reclaiming the internet from the clutches of corporate narratives and disinformation, help the fight against the fossil fuel industry and speed up the low carbon transition on an international level.
You will be asked to do the following:
– Coordinate the application of the SEO strategy amongst all Marketing departments, and ensure that the content is SEO friendly and uses keywords appropriately
– Understand and use SEO tools to identify opportunities to generate content
– Identify new opportunities and gap analyses to establish new content to be developed via keyword research
– Analyze and create plans to improve the content and ranking of Feldberg’s content
– Write content – Research, use verified and scientific evidence to outline topics around climate change
Opportunity Focus Areas:
– Business Studies and/or Management Science
– Communication and Information Sciences
– Business Skills/ Personal Skills/ Soft skills Development