30 May 2019
The University of Manchester-Manchester Institute of Education Taught Masters Merit Award
The University of Manchester’s postgraduate courses draw upon its world-leading research and the strong links to global industry. The students’ education will be more than just a master’s degree. They will quickly develop skills, knowledge and experience that will make employers sit up and listen.
The University of Manchester is a truly global institution, with a reputation for education and innovation that resonates across the world. International businesses, charities, governments and universities turn to Manchester for it’s expertise. Whether it’s leading the European renaissance in industrial biotechnology or helping to train midwives in developing countries, it provides the spark for positive change.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Digital Technologies, Communication and Education MA
- Education (International) MA
- Educational Leadership MA
- Educational Leadership (part time) MA
- Psychology of Education MEd
- TESOL MA
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Digital Technologies, Communication and Education MA: 3 years.
Education (International) MA: 1 year.
Educational Leadership MA: 1 year.
Educational Leadership (part-time) MA: 2 years.
Psychology of Education MEd: 1 or 2 years.
TESOL MA: 3 years.
- Applicants must hold a First Class Honours first degree or equivalent.
- The funding is available to all nationalities.
- This award is available to existing postgraduate students.
- This award can be held alongside other awards.
- Applicants must hold an offer of study at The University of Manchester before applying for this funding (it must be a conditional offer to be eligible, and it must be unconditional by Monday 24 June 2019 to be considered).
- Two awards of a 50% tuition fee waiver will be made to successful applicants upon registration on the programme.
First Step: Applicants should write a 500-word statement detailing their reasons for studying their chosen master’s programme and their plans for applying their learning following graduation.
Second Step: Submit it in the online application and fill in the rest of the information and send the application.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Noha Elbehery/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Rania Khalaf/ Egypt “
and “Hager Abosedaira/ Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarships team