16 October 2020.
Deutsches Museum Scholar-in-Residence Program
The Deutsches Museum in Munich has several attractive scholarships to offer research scholars interested in working for six or 12 months on projects involving the museum`s vast and heterogeneous collections. The scholarship programme is international and interdisciplinary in scope.
Applicants are invited to base their projects on the collections of the Deutsches Museum and to cooperate closely with museum staff on site when formulating their research proposals. Projects involving innovative approaches to artefact-oriented research are especially welcome.
Scholarship holders will have their own workplace with a desktop computer and telephone, and the opportunity to reside temporarily in subsidized apartments of the museum complex insofar as these are available. They will present their research projects to colleagues at the beginning of their stay and will be expected to participate regularly in the museum’s and the Munich Centre’s Monday colloquium series and workshops.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Science and Technology
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
6 or 12 Months.
The Deutsches Museum in Munich has several attractive scholarships to offer research scholars interested in working for six or 12 months on projects involving the museum`s vast and heterogeneous collections.
- The applicant must have at least one university degree (Master or PhD).
- The applicant must have the ability to read German is a prerequisite for the application (passive language skills).
- The applicants are requested to make their own provisions for health insurance.
- Pre-doctoral stipends: € 7,500 (six months) / € 15,000 (full year).
- Post-doctoral stipends: € 15,000 (six months) / € 30,000 (full year).
First Step: You’ll have to send the application, Includes:
- Completed application form here.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Project description (3 to 5 pages).
- Two confidential references (can be sent directly by the referees).
Second Step: Send the documents and the completed application to the following address:
Coordinator of the Research Institute
Tel.: 00 49 (0) 89 2179-280
Fax: 00 49 (0) 89 2179-239
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Lamis Ahmed/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Ghada Raafat/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team