ROUND 1: 31 October, 2018 for entry in October of the following year
ROUND 2: 30 April, 2019 for entry in October of the same year
Note: The majority of scholarships is likely to be allocated in Round 1. Therefore, it is recommended that you submit your PhD application in time for the Round 1 deadline.
PhD Scholarships in Chemical Engineering Imperial College London
The aim of the scholarship is to select the most outstanding PhD students and offer them financial support. In the interest of fairness, the College has one selection process for all the scholarships that are administered by the College. You will need to submit your PhD application by the following deadlines in order to be considered for the Chemical Engineering PhD Scholarships or any other scholarships which are administered by the College.
Imperial is the only university in the UK to focus exclusively on science, medicine, engineering and business.
Named 8th best university in the QS World University Rankings 2019 and number two in the UK for graduate prospects in The Complete University Guide 2018.
Specializations for studying on this opportunity:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES
The standard period of the scholarship is 42 months.
- The applicant should demonstrate an outstanding academic record and research skills.
- The applicants are expected to have obtained (or be heading for) a First Class Honours degree at Master’s level (or equivalent) in chemical engineering, another branch of engineering or a related science
The scholarships are open to all applicants regardless of their fee status, and cover both tuition fees and an annual tax-free contribution to maintenance costs of £16,553.
Create an account from here. Then You will then be sent an email that will allow you to verify your account and log in to our application site.
It is recommended to use either Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer to access our application site.
Fill the application and attach all the required documents:
- Full transcripts of your university studies to date.
- A personal statement to support your application, which should outline your research interest and experience.
- A copy of your English Language certificate.
- The contact details of 2 referees, at least one of whom must be an academic referee (for example your project supervisor or personal tutor). You will be asked to give the e-mail addresses of the referees, which will trigger reference requests directly to the referees. Please do not upload reference letters, as the references must come directly from the referees. References are confidential between the referee and the College. Please note that the e-mail addresses must be personal institutional addresses (university or company e-mail addresses) rather than web mail addresses, as these are not acceptable.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Toka Hossam /Egypt“
Reviewed by” Hager Abosedaira/ Egypt”
and “Marwan Mansi/Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarships team