15 June 2019.
Birmingham, United kingdom.
Outstanding Achievement Scholarships – University of Birmingham
The University of Birmingham is offer one scholarship award of a student, who currently studying at KICL, or is applying for entry to an undergraduate programme at the University starting September 2019.
The University of Birmingham has welcomed international students since 1900. Today it have one of the largest international student communities in the UK with over 5,000 students from more than 150 countries worldwide currently studying in it.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Environmental Sciences
- Dental Sciences
- social sciences
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
1 year or 4 years According to the program.
- Candidates must Have received an offer to study in the University of Birmingham for a full time undergraduate programme starting September 2019.
- Candidates must Meet the academic conditions of their offer to the program.
- Candidates must Be studying at Kaplan International College London KICL.
- be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship.
- Have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
- candidates must Start their studies at the University in September 2019 (the scholarship award cannot be deferred).
- Students already registered and studying on a programme at the University of Birmingham in the UK, and students applying for MBChB Medicine and Surgery or BDS Dental Surgery or any Engineering and Physical Sciences programmes are not eligible for this scholarship.
- You should have an excellent academic background.
( Partially Funded)
- £2,000 toward tuition fees.
First Step: You must first Apply for admission to the Birmingham university Here.
A complete application for admission includes but NOT limited to:
- Certificate or transcript.
- Details of GCSE or equivalent qualifications..
- Name and address of employer.
- Personal Statement.(Optional).
Second Step: After you have been offered a place on the Birmingham university, apply for the scholarship by send request on this email [email protected] Scholarships then KICL will identify the best performing students from those that apply and the final decision will be decided jointly between KICL and University of Birmingham.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Aya Ellaban / Egypt “
Reviewed by “ Soueilem Mohamed Lemine / Mauritania ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team