Applicants may apply online for a scholarship at any time.
The 2019 University of Adelaide Matching Scholarships
The 2019 University of Adelaide Matching Scholarships (International) is a scholarship available to undergraduate and postgraduate international students who hold a valid scholarship offer from another university but are still interested in considering the University of Adelaide as a potential study option.
The University has three primary areas of focus. We are committed to achieving excellence in education, research and engagement with the community.
Specializations for studying on this opportunity:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
04 years for undergraduate.
02 years for postgraduate.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Be a citizen of any country except Australia and New Zealand.
- Be a holder of a valid scholarship from another university to study in a similar field of study to the one you intend to study at the University of Adelaide.
- Have a University of Adelaide offers of admission (full offer or conditional offer) as a full-fee-paying international student.
- Be a commencing international undergraduate and postgraduate coursework student.
This scholarship offers a reduction of 15% of the tuition fee.
First Step: You will need:
- a copy of your Scholarship Offer Letter from another institution.
A note: may you need one or more of these documents:
- copy of passport.
- language test.
- Resume / CV.
- Recommendation letter.
- personal statement
Second Step: press apply now to fill the application.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Mohamed Abdoh /Egypt“
Reviewed by” Sarra Messili/ Algeria ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team