31 March 2020
Africa Youth Camp 2020
The African Youth Camp is an experiential learning program designed for young people from different corners of Africa. It highlights cross-cultural exchange, self-exploration, leadership development, global friendship, collaboration, and youth empowerment
The Camp will bring together more than 200 youth leaders and youth workers from a wide range of ethnic, religious and cultural background from Africa. The focus of the camp will be the development of competences of youth workers and exchange of practices of youth NGOs, social change agents, emerging leaders and young entrepreneurs. The 5 day residential program presents an opportunity for holistic self-development, and leadership training through lectures, seminars, workshops, dialogues, and team-building activities related to the Sustainable development goals (SDGs), entrepreneurship, personal development and leadership. Guided by our dynamic team of staff, speakers and facilitators, campers will take part in an intensive formation process as well as fun and lively outdoor excursions throughout the week. the camp aims at Creating community, inspiring today’s leaders for Africa’s sustainable development.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Civic Engagement & Human Development & Leadership
EGYPT, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA.
Thursday, 4th till Monday 8th June, 2020
- Should be aged between 18 and 35 years
- Citizen of an African Country
- Ability to fund your international travel cost and camp fees
- Demonstrate experience and strong capacity in community service and youth development.
- Interested in leadership and entrepreneurship for Africa’s sustainable development.
- Regular: $250 covers registration, shared accommodation (2 per room), ground transportation, fun trips, conference materials and meals for the duration of the camp.
- Premium: $350 covers registration, accommodation (single), ground transportation, fun trips, conference materials and meals for the duration of the camp.
First Step: Please fill the online form from here.
Second step: You will need to:
- Write your bio. Include your professional and leadership background.(Max 200 words).
- Write about your motivation for attending this international youth camp and what do you seek to benefit.
- Upload high definition professional portrait.
- Upload a scanned image of your passport.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Arwa Osama/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Ahmed tarek/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team