31 December 2020
Coupons Plus Deals “Save for Future” Scholarship
For the purpose of helping students on the way of gaining knowledge of all subjects and fields, “Save the Future” Scholarship is offering a $3000 scholarship that will be awarded to only one student from anywhere around the world to help him/her pay for his/her education. Only one current college student from anywhere around the world will be the winner.
Coupons Plus Deals is one of the best websites that offers the latest coupons and discount codes for plenty of stores. With these coupon codes, you can get money off any purchases when shopping online.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- All educational fields
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
One year for third-year and fourth-year students.
- Applicants must be currently attending a college or university during the Fall 2020 academic year. Winner will be asked to provide a valid student ID, transcript, or other proof of enrollment before receiving his/her winning.
- This scholarship is not open to graduate students or high school students entering college.
- Only third-year and fourth-year students can apply for this scholarship
- Must have a GPA of at least 3.2 at the time of submission.
- Must apply to the scholarship via the link provided. You must provide your name, university email, target graduation year, and the name of your academic institution.
- Must submit an essay of no more than 1,000 words
- All applications must be submitted by December 31, 2020 at 11:59PM. No exception.
- $3000 scholarship will be awarded to only one student from anywhere around the world.
First Step: Fill out the required form.
Second Step: Please write an essay answering the question “How can you save money in your daily life?”. Regarding length and format, the essays should:
- Be written in English.
- 800-1000 words in length.
Note: You should focus on the importance and the way to save money, you are encouraged to write about saving tips, especially on coupons and discount codes.
Third Step: Submit your application when you finish.
Note: If you have any questions, please email [email protected], and The University will get back to you as soon as we can.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Shahenda Hisham/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Ahmed Elgarf/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team