28 June 2020
Graphic Designer – Visual Communication
Established in 2015, Wission in collaboration with OFoundation are a global brand experience agency that thrives on creating work that brings people together, and they are relentless in our pursuit of uncovering and creating the inspiring connections that draw all closer together.
It focus on retail brands who are active on online marketplaces like Amazon. The activities at our office are for example, social media management, Facebook ads, Amazon PPC, influence marketing, video and image creation. If you join , you will have a great opportunity to work with all our brands and in multiple projects. it work with big brands from the Netherlands and have our own brands which they are promoting
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Art and Design
- Business Studies
- Management Science
- Communication and Information Sciences
English is required but Dutch, German, French or Chinese is an advantage .
EGYPT, SYRIA, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, JORDAN, MOROCCO, SUDAN, IRAQ, SAUDI ARABIA, LEBANON, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES, LIBYA, PALESTINE, OMAN, KUWAIT, MAURITANIA, QATAR, BAHRAIN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, DJIBOUTI, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES NOT FROM MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
- Starting in July 2020.
- A 6 month internship, with the possibility of a 6 month paid job.
- All communication is done in English (C1).
- The language of Dutch, German, French or Chinese is an advantage.
- Full-time work, 40 hours a week.
- 100 Euro Internship compensation per month + Erasmus funding (if eligible).
- Skills in designs and tools like Photoshop, Illustrator and basic video editing.
- Interest and/or familiarity with video marketing and other marketing concepts.
- You have an interest in analytical and Excel reporting skills.
- Ability and willingness to work under pressure.
- Team player – online communication with the team on a daily basis.
- Academic English writing skills.
- Results driven.
- Enthusiastic to learn, improve and develop yourself personally.
- A burning passion for online businesses & Startups.
- Have a pleasing personality and you are committed to taking responsibility.
( Paid opportunity)
- An exciting environment to express your passion and talents, develop your skills.
- An opportunity to contribute to a startup company, and grow personally and professionally.
- You will be instrumental in the expansion of our product into one of the young and successful supplement brands.
- A unique opportunity to both learn from us and to help define and shape the next growth steps of our organization.
- The internship is 100 Euro per month paid, we are a registered Erasmus+ organization and all interns in Europe can apply for the highest monthly grant through their University.
- You will also have an opportunity to apply for a paid position after the 6 months internship.
First Step: Fill the Online Form.
Second step: Submit the following documents:
- Personality Test
- Motivation letter
- portfolio (Design and Video work)
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Salma Tarek Abo Amra / Egypt “
“Marwa Bouzidi/ Algeria“
MARJ3 Scholarship Team