30 June 2019.
Preparatory Year Program – Goethe-Institute Cairo
Do you want to study your bachelor’s degree in Germany? This is your best chance! Learn about Studienkolleg (preparatory course) in Egypt at the Goethe-Institut, in cooperation with the Technical University of Berlin.
The University preparatory courses in Egypt offers interested graduates from the Middle East and North Africa region the opportunity to study at German universities. In addition to studying German for 15 hours a week, the course will offer specialized courses in mathematics, chemistry and physics as well as computer science. All courses will be offered at the new headquarters of the Goethe Institute in Cairo.
The program also provides students with the opportunity to take the qualifying test for admission to German universities exclusively. The test will be held in June 2020 through the Technical University of Berlin and a specialized certificate issued by the Ministry of Education, Science and Research in Berlin, qualifying for all German universities in various scientific and engineering disciplines.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- German Language.
- Computer science.
EGYPT,JORDAN,SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT.
- Courses will begin September 1, 2019 and will end at 30th of May 2020.
- Conducting the final test in June 2020.
- All interested secondary school graduates with diplomas not eligible for direct admission to German universities such as the Egyptian General Secondary School.
- German language proficiency is provided through the German Certificate: Level B1. Information about the courses and exams at the Goethe-Institut in Cairo, Alexandria from here and Riyadh from here.
- The applicant must have a secondary certificate that is not eligible for direct admission to German universities, such as a secondary school, a scientific or scientific science or mathematics division (in the case of obtaining a scientific division, the matriculation exam must be passed at the end of July 2019).
- For more information on the American High School Diploma, plus one year of successful university degree, visit this link.
- For more information on Azhar High School Certificate holders (requires ZAB approval – Central Office for Foreign Education – before submission) visit this link.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB Diploma).
- It is not permissible to holders of the British General Secondary School (GCSE) and the British General Secondary School (IGCSE) to get the preparatory course known as Studienkolleg.
Acceptance requirements are subject to the official admission regulations provided by the Anabin website.
Participation in Studienkolleg Egyptian is subject to a charge. The course fees amount to EGP 105,000 and are paid in three installments. They include all costs for teaching materials and exam fees.
First Step: Prepare these documents:
- Scan / copy of the passport.
- Scan / Copy of the Goethe-Certificate B1.
A translated and certified copy of the secondary school certificate (you can submit it as soon as it is extracted and after being authenticated through the educational administration of the student through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the German Embassy in Cairo through the TLS office).
Second Step: Apply by sending the required documents to the following e-mail: [email protected]
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Mohamed Magdi Eweda / Egypt
Reviewed by” Mona Awad / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team