Open (until the volunteers are chosen)
Hostel Palestine Volunteering
The project objective is to help building & developing tourism in Palestine, and going furthermore, by promoting art, music, painting and circus activities. Helping the community and spreading to the whole world.
Fancy Hostel Palestine Volunteering? We’d love to hear from long term volunteers, for one month or more, so we get a chance to get to know each other, live as a family, enjoy our time together. You help in the hostel and in your spare time do crazy projects.
The hostel is in a 60 years old building in a street with 2 minutes walk from Arafat square. Since the hostel is new all the bedding are totally new. Remember! As our building is old, some facilities are not available (such as those provided for disabled people).
Volunteering would be in the form of:
- Helping with Tourists
- General Maintenance
- Cooking / shopping
- Help in the house
- Help with Computers / internet
Hostel Palestine Volunteering – Hours & Roster
First Shift (07h-11h)
- Prepare Breakfast.
Second shift (10h-15h)
- Check outs.
Third Shift (15h-21h)
- Maintain cleanliness.
Fourth Shift (21h-07h) – this shift is the easiest once everybody is back you can go to your bed in the reception room, so most of the time you go to bed not so late.
- Maintain cleanliness.
- Keep thing on control.
Fifth Shift (10h-16h) – all of us as volunteers are rotating on working on this unique shift, its considered to be one of the most fun shifts, while you can work on that, its allowing you to add part of you forever in the hostel, it will be different random tasks as the following.
Our volunteers are changing their shifts in turns every day, so all will have the opportunity to go out and enjoy visiting around in day time & even for late time.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Minimum stay 4 weeks.
- All ages welcomed.
- Males & Females are welcomed
- Two friends & couples welcomed
- If you’re a family, please ask first.
- Pets are NOT allowed
- Volunteers must work 30 + hours a week
- Volunteer must be able to cover flights, visa & volunteer travel insurance
- Free accommodation & all meals
- Bed linen included. Laundry facilities available on site.
- Free night per week in different hostels in the region.
- Free Wi-Fi, free kitchenette, free TV, Shared computer, shared dining room where all of the guests can meet and chat about their lovely experience.
- Flights, visa & volunteer travel insurance
- Account fees on helpstay which costs 20 Euro for 1 year membership
First Step: Create a new account on helpstay From HERE and pay the fees which costs 20 Euros for 1 year membership
Second Step: Send a message to the Hostel’s Helpstay profile writing about yourself, relevant experience, why you’d like to volunteer & the dates you would be available
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Salma El-Noby/ Egypt“
Reviewed by” Basant Hatem / Egypt “
And ” Salma Merhabi/ Lebanon ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team