30 August, 2019.
Andrew’s Corporate Clothing Scholarship
Number of Scholarships available: 10 scholarships available.
Established in 2018 by Andrew’s Corporate Clothing for ACU students within the Faculty of Health Sciences. The scholarship recognizes that whilst there is immense value in professional practice placements that provide students with the opportunity to apply their academic knowledge, learn skills and develop the required behaviors and practices in workplace environments, there are also additional costs for students.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Health Science.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
This scholarship is open to applicants who meet all of the following criteria:
- Citizenship: all
- Target group: students undertaking a placement
- Faculty: Health Sciences
- Course: any undergraduate or postgraduate degree
- Campus: any
- Year level: any
- Student must be enrolled in a placement unit in the academic year in which the scholarship is awarded.
- Students must have completed the Faculty Pre-Placement Requirements
- Students must not have previously failed any professional practice/clinical units of study in their course.
- The scholarship is valued at $1,000, to be paid in one lump sum.
First Step: Register for a new account on the portal of the University from here.
Second Step: Complete the personal information screen. Once all required fields are completed, submit your information.
Third Step: Attach the following documentation with your application from here:
- A written statement of approximately 400 words outlining.
- The hardship or barriers you have faced in accessing and/or completing your professional placements, and how your degree will change your future.
- Why you are planning to undertake this placement and what do you hope to gain from it.
- Evidence of undertaking a rural or regional placement and/or special needs or disadvantage.
- The document types that can be uploaded are .doc, .docx, .rtf, .txt, .pdf.
- If you have more than one document to support one of the criteria, scan all of the documents together and upload as one file.
- Combined file size should not exceed 8MB.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Khaled Sayed / Egypt “
Reviewed by “ Rahaf Elkhodary / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team