20 May 2020
International Undergraduate Scholarship – School of Anthropology and Conservation
The School of Anthropology and Conservation is a thriving hub of staff and students from around the world, renowned for its international research reputation and community spirit.
this scholarship to an international student joining one of the School of Anthropology and Conservation undergraduate programmes in September 2020.
Kent is a leading academic institution: 97% of research was judged to be of international quality in the Research Excellence Framework.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Anthropology and Conservation
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
up to three years.
- an application must have been made for a single honours undergraduate degree course offered by the School of Anthropology and Conservation at the University of Kent, beginning in September 2020;
- the applicant must have received an offer of a place (conditional or unconditional) on a degree course;
- the applicant must have been assessed as an overseas fee payer;
- the University must have received confirmation of the applicant’s firm acceptance of the offer by the deadline date
- Students who choose Kent as their insurance place will not be eligible for the Scholarship
- This scholarship of £2000 per year contributes to the cost of your tuition fees for your degree.
- The scholarship will be renewed on an annual basis, for up to three years of academic study, subject to good academic progress. The scholarship fee reduction will be applied, in three installments, to your termly fee invoice.
First Step: Applications for the SAC International Undergraduate Scholarship must be made via your applicant portal.
Second Step: Once logged in, click on My Scholarships and Bursaries. You will then see a list of scholarships that you may be eligible to apply for.
Third Step: Click on Apply and follow the steps to submit your application.
As part of your application you will need to upload an essay, which should be submitted as either a Word or PDF document. For this essay, please write no more than 750 words on a topic you are passionate about and which is relevant to your selected degree programme.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Nourhan mahmoud/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Sama Saeed/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team