31 March 2019
Seoul, South Korea
The 5th Youth Leadership Workshop on GCED – APCEIU
The one-week Workshop aims to build capacity of dynamic youth leaders around the world to identify strategies to achieve Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), and to carry out innovative initiatives on fostering global citizenship and human rights. While enabling participants to deepen their understanding of GCED, the Workshop allows the young leaders to play a major role and become part of a wider network of youth leaders for GCED.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Global Citizenship Education
- Human rights
- Social justice
- Gender equality
- Cultural Exchanges
For more information about the program here
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
From 3 to 9 June 2019.
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Born between 1991 and 2000.
- Minimum 2 years of active experience in youth activities.
- Completion of the e-learning course titled “Voices of Youth: Youth Advocacy for GCED” on GCED Online Campus (www.gcedonlinecampus.org) by 31 March 2019.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Participants will be selected on the basis of their previous experiences, present engagement and future commitment in educating and engaging with youth for the promotion of GCED at the local and national levels.
For more information about Eligibility Requirements here
- APCEIU will provide accommodations, meals and local transportation for all participants during the workshop.
- APCEIU will also cover the round-trip international airfare to and from Seoul, Korea.
- Participants are responsible for domestic travel expenses to and from the international airport in their countries and Korean visa application fees.
- Travel insurance during the workshop will be covered by APCEIU.
- If participants require or wish to have health insurance during that period, all expenses should be borne individually.
First Step: Apply here.
- If you have NOT completed and passed the e-learning course, DO NOT submit your application before the completion.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Doha Elamin/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Hend Younis / Egypt “
MARJ3 Scholarships team