1 June 2020
Regional Impact Scholarship (MBA)
Newcastle University Business School wants to support aspiring and established leaders from their region to continue their professional development. The Regional Impact Scholarship is aimed at MBA candidates who can demonstrate their potential to the economy and society of the North East of England.
Newcastle University Business School offers a number of full and partial scholarship awards to outstanding and high quality MBA students each year to assist them to study for a MBA degree.
The awards will be credited to the student’s fee account to reduce the overall cost of tuition fees.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Business Administration
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- To be eligible for this full-fee scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- completed the scholarship application form including submitting an essay of no more than 1,500 words in response to the question listed. Submissions need to be in English.
- hold a conditional or unconditional offer of admission to the Full-time MBA programme of 2020 entry
- have substantive managerial experience (minimum 3 years prior to starting the MBA)
- preferably hold the equivalent of a UK 2:1 honours degree (however, applicants who do not meet this requirement but can demonstrate relevant work experience above the minimum plus significant career progression may also be considered)
- perform well at interview across all competency areas
- hold an English language qualification of IELTS 6.5 or its equivalent with no subskill below 6.0 (if your first language is not English)
- Know more about the program from here.
- A full fee award of £24,000, payable towards the cost of tuition fees.
First Step: Register on the Newcastle University Portal from here.
Second Step: Apply to the central Postgraduate application portal.
Third Step: Prepare the Required Documents and Fill in the online application form.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Ahmed Hassan / Egypt“
Reviewed by” Sama Saeed/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships Team