31 July 2020.
International Accommodation Scholarship 2020.
The International Accommodation Scholarship recognizes the cost of living in Australia in relation to other countries. The scholarship offers a reduction in accommodation fees for a 22 week contract at the Mount Lawley campus accommodation at Edith Cowan University.
At Edith Cowan University you are guided by values of respect, rational inquiry and personal excellence. The focus on teaching and research is inspired by engagement and partnerships with many communities.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Arts and Humanities.
- Business and Law.
- Engineering and Technology.
- Medical and Health Sciences.
- Nursing and Midwifery.
- Teacher Education.
- Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES EXCEPT AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND.
- Be commencing study at Edith Cowan University Joondalup Campus in 2020.
- Sign a 22 weeks contract with the Mount Lawley Campus Edith Cowan Village for a 5 or 6 bedroom apartment.
- Not be in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship.
To receive this scholarship the following conditions apply:
- The scholarship recipient may be ineligible for a scholarship if they are in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship during the term of the scholarship.
- The scholarship recipient must comply with any applicable visa requirements.
- The scholarship recipient must be continuously enrolled in their original course of application and be in continuous good standing academically and financially to maintain their scholarship.
- The scholarship recipient must maintain a full time enrollment of 60 credit points each semester or study period, unless otherwise approved by Edith Cowan University.
- The scholarship funds can only be used for campus accommodation fees and cannot not be used for any other student expense.
- The scholarship can be revoked if the recipient does not accept their Letter of Offer or enroll in their course by the date specified.
- The scholarship cannot be transferred to a partner outside Western Australia, or to another university.
- The scholarship covers a maximum of 30% off a 22 week contract at Mount Lawley campus accommodation fees for 5 or 6 bedroom apartment.
First Step: Register your Details. Click here
Second Step: Then, you will choose the International Accommodation Scholarship, Select a 5 or 6 bedroom option, and if you are interested in an option click “add to cart”.
Since there is no guarantee you will be offered your preferred room type, You will have to select two other room preference choices.
Third Step: Then you will be asked to provide your current enrollment details where a confirmation of enrollment will be required upon arrival at the Village.
Fourth Step: You will be asked whether:
- If there are any medical requirements you would like to be considered, which may impact room allocations.
- You also must consent that all options preferences are subject to the availability.
Note: The International Accommodation Scholarship will be awarded on a first come, first serve basis. The scholarship will be awarded to the first 100 eligible applicants.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Nourhan Shahin/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Eman Morsy / Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarships team