First Step: Entrants must upload their photograph and complete the online submission form including
- a brief description (up to 1200 characters) of the photograph, describing how the photograph relates to corruption and/or human rights.
- a brief biography of the photographers.
Second Step: Photographs submitted are to be digital photographs, submitted at the highest resolution reasonably possible. Horizontal images should be at least 1180 pixels wide and vertical images should be at least 740 pixels tall. The photograph should have no borders and no white or black framing. The file name must contain the name of the photographer.
- By submitting an Entry, Entrants grant to the Allard Prize all rights in and to the Entries required for the purpose of the Competition. No Entries will be returned for any reason.
- Entries may be submitted at any time but, in order to be included in a particular cycle of the Competition, must be received during the period designated for entry in such cycle.
- The Allard Prize is not responsible for lost, illegible, incomplete, damaged, or misdirected Entries.
- No communication or correspondence will be exchanged with Entrants except with those selected as a potential prize winner.
- For more information about prize criteria click here
- Winning photographs are announced here