1 September 2021
Canada or Online
Scholarships for Academic Excellence
This scholarship is for international and domestic students with excellent academic grades, who wish to go on to excel in their chosen field of study and work.
The Associate of Arts (AA) degree provides you with a broad foundation of knowledge. This 60-credit (20 course) program prepares you for additional post-secondary education or to enter directly into the workforce. The AA degree is accepted for transfer into bachelor degree programs at University Canada West (UCW) and all British Columbia degree-granting institutions provided other admission requirements are met. All University Canada West degree programs are offered on campus and online. UCW is home to students from more than 42 countries around the globe. Communicating with fellow students and sharing experiences can further enhance your learning experience.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES
To be considered for the degree:
Canadian High School (Grade 12) diploma or equivalent with an overall average of C or better (2.0 on a 4.33 scale) or Twenty-one (21) years of age or older and out of high school for at least two years, and
- Documented success through academic, professional or volunteer activities.
- For students whose first language is not English, academic IELTS – 6.5 or better with a minimum of 6.0 in the writing band, or equivalent. More information is available in the English Proficiency section.
- To be considered for this scholarship, you must submit a Scholarship & Award Application at the time of applying for admission to UCW.
- For GPA of 3.60 to 3.79: $4,000.
- For GPA of 3.80 and above: $10,000.
First Step: To apply for University Canada West, follow these steps:
- Create an account with UCW (or login if you already have one): Create an account
- Select your preferred program
- Complete your online application in full, including the upload of copies of your supporting documents such as proof of identity, academic transcripts, CV and English language proficiency if required
- Make payment for the application fee if required
Note: If transcripts (or other supporting documents) are in a language other than English, then you will need to provide an official English translation from a certified translator in addition to a copy of the original transcripts.
Second Step: To apply for the scholarship, write a Personal Statement of about 500 words describing how undertaking the UCW degree program will impact your educational, career, and personal goals. Personal statements should be specific and may briefly include how you will build on past achievements to reach new goals after completion of your degree.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Ahmed Hassan/ Egypt“
Reviewed by”Gehad Omara/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships Team