The Royal Society Entrepreneur in Residence (EiR) Scheme
The Royal Society calls application for Entrepreneur in Residence (EiR) Scheme. It aims to increase the knowledge and awareness in UK universities of cutting edge industrial science, research, and innovation.
Basically, the scheme provides opportunities for enthusiastic, highly experienced industrial scientists and entrepreneurs to spend one day a week at a university developing a bespoke project to:
Expose university staff and students to state-of-the-art industrial research and development, and the scientific challenges faced by the industry.
Also, provide support and expert advice aimed at promoting innovation and the translation of research by universities.
Grow confidence in and understanding of business and entrepreneurship among staff and students.
Furthermore, provide career recognition to the award holders, and support their professional development.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Business & Management, Entrepreneurship
- Not Specified
- Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Cyprus, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey, UAE, Yemen
- Required Languages
- Other Requirements
How To Apply
Sign in to be able to see how to apply
Sign in to your account
- Created by
- Mina Maher/ Egypt
- Published by
- Gehad Omara/ Egypt
- Reviewed by
- Demiana Melad/ Egypt
- Opportunity Type
- Exchange Programs, Non-Degree Opportunities
- Funding Type
- Program Period
- From 1 month to 6 months
- Program Start
- Program End
- Europe, United Kingdom (UK) (England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales)
- 25 September 2020 15.00 UK Time