School nomination deadline: November 30, 2018.
Student application deadline: December 17, 2018.
Student scholarship application deadline: January 15, 2019.
The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program
The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program at the University of Toronto is intended to recognize international students who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement and creativity and who are recognized as leaders within their school. A special emphasis is placed on the impact the student has had on the life of their school and community, and their future potential to contribute positively to the global community.
Selection Procedure: On the basis of application/eligibility criteria, approximately 37 Lester B. Pearson Scholars at the University of Toronto will be chosen annually. These scholarships are tenable only at the University of Toronto.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- All the fields
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- An international student (i.e. a non-Canadian requiring a study permit).
- An original and creative thinker-committed to school and community.
- A high achiever in academic and creative pursuits.
- Enthusiastic about learning and intellectual exploration.
- Have demonstrated strong leadership skills.
- Currently, in their final year of secondary school or have graduated no earlier than June 2018.
- Intending to begin university in the upcoming academic year (students already attending post-secondary studies cannot be considered; students starting their studies in January 2019 at another post.
- Secondary institution cannot be considered.
The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarships will cover tuition, books, incidental fees, and full residence support for four years. The scholarship is tenable only at the University of Toronto.
First Step: Ask your school guidance counselor about being nominated. (High schools not already contacted/verified are asked to submit an application to participate in our program, available here.)
Second Step: Once you’ve been nominated and have applied to the University of Toronto, you will be sent a personalized, secure link to the Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship application.
Third Step: Apply and submit your application.
Know more about this opportunity :
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Alaa Eddine Ghorab/ Algeria “
Reviewed by” Ahmad Samy/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team