30 June 2020
INTK needs App Developer as they are initial phase of developing two apps. The first app is a museum guided tour. It includes tours, routes by visitors, tickets, and the collection, all in one place. The other app works like a personal sports trainer but then for culture. Based on data mining and machine learning, the app creates a schedule that encourages to go to cultural activities weekly.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
EGYPT, SYRIA, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, JORDAN, MOROCCO, SUDAN, IRAQ, SAUDI ARABIA, LEBANON, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES, LIBYA, PALESTINE, OMAN, KUWAIT, MAURITANIA, QATAR, BAHRAIN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, DJIBOUTI, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES NOT FROM MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA
The Opportunity requires you to be:
- Interested in learning about the latest technologies.
- You have at least one app we can test.
- You have experience using GitHub.
- Able to work 40 hours/week (less might also be possible)
- you are encouraged to complete the following courses:
- Google Analytics for Beginners
- Advanced Google Analytics
- Git started with GitHub
- iOS App Development Course
- Fee: 400 euros/month (40hours/week).
- Additional funds might be available via Erasmus+.
- Possibility of a job offer after a successful internship.
- Gain experience creating real-world software.
- A mentor with whom you plan the week every Monday morning.
- Work with a young international team.
- Offices at the center of Utrecht.
Second Step: Fill your personal information and your personal website.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Meray Maher/ Egypt“
“Marwa Bouzidi/ Algeria“
MARJ3 Scholarship Team