31 July 2020
Video maker & editor at Oliviers & Co
This Internship is located in a dynamic, fun and creative workspace located in the center of Oslo. They are looking for people who can apply with a possibility to be part time (at least 50%) or full time.
This opportunity offers:
- The ability to work on your own project from scratch and develop your creativity.
- To work in a fun, fast-paced company where your work tasks gives immediate results.
- An exhaustive training in retail and E-commerce industry.
- The opportunity to develop your creative skills on Adobe programs.
- If you wish to learn about E-commerce: An exciting training in E-commerce, retail industry and digital marketing.
- If you wish to learn about using Indesign, Illustrator photoshop, you can also have training on this.
- Someone with skills in video making & editing is needed, and will be offered a customized internship where you decide which skills area you want to develop (video making 100% or video making 50% and digital marketing 50%).
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Digital Marketing
EGYPT, SYRIA, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, LIBYA, TURKEY, CYPURS & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA
The opportunity requires to be:
- Able to deliver this type of video quality.
- Expertise in video making and video editing.
- Expertise in Premiere Pro or other editing software.
- Entry level in English (Norwegian not required), Level: Independent User B2.
- Eager to learn, self motivated and autonomous.
- You will need to bring your own camera and other materials.
- Experience with cooking preferred but possibility to hire another intern with cooking experience in order to help.
- A student or recently graduated based in one of the 33 Programme Countries participating in Erasmus+ or the Horizon 2020 Associated Countries.
- Compensation of 100 Euros per month.
- Note: You need to be eligible to receive the Erasmus plus stipend.
First Step: You will need to prepare:
- Resume including:
- Essay about your interest in this internship.
- Example video of your work/footage.
Second Step: Send the previous documents to [email protected]
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Meray Maher/ Egypt“
Reviewed by” Hager Darwish / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships Team