3 June 2020 (to start Trimester 2).
30 September 2020 (to start Trimester 3).
(partiully funded )
International Overseas Student School Leaver Scholarship.
Griffith University is a public research university in South East Queensland on the east coast of Australia.
Griffith University ranks in the top 2 percent of universities globally with 50000 students spanning six campuses in South East Queensland, Australia.
This scholarship is dedicated for International students completing high school overseas and applying for undergraduate studies at Griffith University.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Architecture,Construction and planning.
- Business and government.
- Criminology and law.
- Engineering, IT and aviation.
- Humanities, language and social science.
- Medicine, dentistry and health.
- Music and performing arts.
- Science and environment.
- Visual and creative arts.
- To know more about majors, click here.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
According to program.
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Be a graduate or graduating from a high school qualification overseas, and have not previously attempted tertiary study prior to commencing at Griffith University.
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a new full-time student in an undergraduate degree in Trimester 2 or 3 2020 at Griffith University.
- Scholarship applies to undergraduate tuition fees only for students commencing in Trimester 2 or 3 2020. Students that defer commencement to 2021 are not eligible to receive the scholarship.
- Students must be an International Fee Paying student to qualify for the scholarship and each scholarship deduction. Any change from International Fee Paying student status will result in the scholarship being withdrawn.
- Students must remain enrolled in the program for which the scholarship offer was made, which is stated on the Letter of Offer issued from Griffith International Admissions.
- Should a student withdraw or cancel for any reason, the scholarship amount is non-refundable.
- Excludes applicants for online, non-award, Bachelor of Dental Health Science, Bachelor of Medical Science, and students that defer commencement to 2021.
- Scholarship covers 10% of tuition fees in the first two trimesters of study.
First Step:choose the program you want to study by following these steps here.
Second Step:Register in the university website and submit all requirements.
Note: You will need $50 AUD for the non-refundable application fee.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Mostafa Omran/Egypt “
Reviewed by” Hadeer mahfouz / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team