19 April 2020.
BASF company internship in the United Kingdom
BASF Group’s main operating company in the United Kingdom supplies raw materials to most industries. We aim to form the best team by bringing together people with unique backgrounds, experiences, and points of view. Our differences make us stronger and more vibrant. And an open, creative and supportive work environment inspires us to achieve exceptional results.
This twelve-month placement within the Agricultural Solutions Division at BASF Plc, located just south of Manchester, is an excellent opportunity to join over 100,000 employees at the world’s leading chemical company and gain valuable insight into the dynamic business environment of a global organization.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Economics, Business, Management & Finance.
- Computers & IT.
- Physics & Math.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- You are working towards a mathematics, business or financial related degree.
- You are confident about working with IT programs.
- You are proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- You are a self-motivated individual with excellent communication and work management skills.
- They offer a total package which includes attractive salary, a defined contribution pension scheme; a share scheme; private healthcare and life insurance to name a few.
First Step: Sign up from here.
Second Step: Use the “Job search” function on our career page and write the name of the internship.
Third Step: Fill in the form. Then wait for the evaluation process.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Shimaa Ahmed Rehab/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Akram Salah / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team